Final Parade Notices - Week ending Thurs 24th March
1) All those who have not yet paid for HMS Bristol - we need full payment by 4th April. See CI MacDonald for more information.
2) Squadron Adventure Training Weekend Camp - 12th to 14th August. For more information see the sign up sheets in the hall.
3) Fieldcraft Camp 8-10 Apr - POSTPONED. However, opportunity to attend an Adventure Training/Fieldcraft Camp with 1188 (Coalville) Squadron on 1-3 Apr. See CI MacDonald for more information.
4) Reminder for all those on the day walk to ensure that you get details from CI Tatlow if you haven't already.
TG Form 23 (only need for any medical conditions that have been declared on TG Form 21)
6) For all those aged 16+ there is an Activity First Aid course being held on Wed 13th, 20th, 27th and 1st May. Attendance at all sessions is necessary. The Wednesday sessions will all be evening activities. See Sgt (ATC) Kinniburgh if you'd like to go.
7) We wish Cadet Green N a good time at the Wing Junior Cadet Camp over the weekend.
8) Reminder to all those considering promotion or those NCOs who would like to develop their skills - we will be holding a Potential NCO weekend on 2/3 April. Sign up via Sgt (ATC) Kinniburgh.
9) Reminder to all about the ACO 75th Anniversary National Aerospace Camp on 20th-27th August. It is open to all those who will be aged 14+ and first class by the start of camp. Ideally, you will have attended one UK Annual Camp before applying. See CI MacDonald for more information.
10) All NCOs and prospective NCOs to see FS (ATC) Grice about the Wing NCO courses coming up.
TUESDAYS PROGRAMME - Sports Kit for everybody. Swimmers please make sure you have your kit and consent forms. Swimmers need to meet at 6:45pm.
1) All cadets with a 3822 should have received a 'Keeping Safe in the Air Cadet Organisation' card last night. If you weren't there or left without getting one - please make sure you get one at breaktime on Tuesday.
2) All cadets should have received a letter about security. If you have not had yours yet, please make sure you get one at breaktime on Tuesday.
3) Your parents should all have recieved a letter for our 'Heartstart in the Community' night coming up on 31st March. If you have not received a letter, it can be downloaded by clicking here.